Friday, June 13, 2008

man... I have no reason to be this grumpy...

Stoopid mornings! Even when there's hundreds of happy, freaking out children surrounding geeks in costume, I'm still grumpy.

My sleep was not the best last night (animals!!!) and I think I'm starting to feel the "Whhhhhat???" of leaving for a week. Whhhhattt???? It's work, but not. It's travel, but not. It's my home area, but not. What is this thing??? My next blog may be from Norfolk, Nebraska - - you have been warned.

Yesterday involved some sleeping in (delicious!) and then onto Adam & Sheryl's. A trip to Faribault, meetin' some cool kids, heading back, and doing a Bingo show. (It was actually a pretty darn good show. Pretty darned pleased in a silly way with self. 'Considering none of us had done the show for weeks, despite having done it for years, not too shabby!) (...I got called precious! ohhhhh..)

An exhibit just opened here at the Science Museum.

There's a lot of people here for it.

There's a chance that they may just see the exhibit and then leave.

Or they may not.

Will it be crazy? Oh yes, it will.

Are there people dressed up in very very specific costumes in the lobby of the museum? Oh yes. (the dark Jedi amuses me, as he keeps catching himself giggling at the little kids...)

Do I now have a picture of my head photoshopped onto an x-wing fighter pilot's body? Goddamn right. (I am a very flat chested fighter pilot - - 'what happens when they photoshop you onto a guy's body.. it doesn't look as awkward as it sounds..)

Onward.

No comments: