Monday, June 09, 2008

I think I sunburned my lips...

Is there anything more beautiful than the Golden Gate Bridge, spanning across the big blue bay?

So THIS is (or might be) San Francisco.. It's like NYC on shiny happy pills, or like NYC with a continuous shot of Vitamin D up its pooper. There's everything you could wish for, and tourists agree. However, if you're poor, you're really fuckin' poor, and that's the truth.

'Made my way to the hotel via a very professional and very fast taxi. 'Got lunch at Lee's Deli, which was dimsumlicious. ('did attempt jogging around Twin Peaks.. That was a foolish, foolish mistake). PG went to do his talk, and I decided to take a bus to Chinatown. Things I have learned:

* Chinatown means Chinese people (ohhhhh)

* I am not Chinese

* Fisherman's wharf is the vortex of San Francisco that I cannot escape!!! Arghhh!!!

'Saw the Museum of Comic Art by chance and gave them $6 to look at their small bits of loveliness.

'Then to dinner at a gorgeous place called Ame where we ate amazing amazing food, and learned about sake.

More tales of this place to come...

Onward.

No comments: