Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I CAN take a photo! I can!

Can I edit said photos, and get them back to the pho-tee in a timely fashion? Ehhhrghhhh...

- Spent two and a half hours taking pictures of my friend Keri yesterday. Keri's gorgeous and ridiculously photogenic -- while she claims not to know what "to do", she did very well. I now have multiple multiple shots of hot blond-age (and she hopefully has headshots). Yea!

- The light was great, and she was willing to freeze herself outside.. Thank you, Keri! :)

- Had dinner at Green Mill. That was a lot of quesadilla.

- Performed at the Beat. Actually, a lovely night of performances! Very nice, very varied.

- Stand up comedians run up on stage the same way. That weird, quasi-jovial shoulder pat of "good job, buddy" and grabbing the mic swing, acting almost a little surprised. I like it, it's just... funny. (not haha)

- Their acts are based sometimes based on true-or-not insecurities. It has to be hard to date a stand up. I have no clue.

(but aren't we all insecure in some way? These guys just craft a very public joke of it... Eh.)

- Audiences detect non-truth stink like bassett hounds and sharks. Thank you for reminding me, Beat.

To the Museum. You know what I'm gonna do today? Sit ups, workshops, shows, and breath. Yep. That's the docket.

Have a good one!

Onward.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Their acts are based sometimes based on true-or-not insecurities. It has to be hard to date a stand up. I have no clue.(but aren't we all insecure in some way? These guys just craft a very public joke of it... Eh.)

The truth of the joke isn't in the situation, but in the ability to relate.. The honesty of what's being said. We can all relate to insecurities. A lot like improv. The truth of the scene isn't that you're a flying monkey, but the honesty of the emotion behind the relationship developed on stage.

Also, dating a comedian is awesome. ;)