Monday, November 03, 2008

Post A-Go-Go haze...

Or truly, a happy post weekend haze.. Happily swimmin' in the fuzz..

- The Youth did great! First teenage improv performance of the year! Holy hannah -- a great turn out, three great sets, proud and pleased adults and teens. Cool beans. :)

- Delicious dinner and company... :) The tuna salad from the Wedge IS the best. (I think the dark secret to egg/chicken/tuna/etc. salads might be the crispies. Those little chopped up bits of celery and onion and all the things I'm too lazy to put in at home. Granted, I don't think I've ever attempted a ham salad, and 'am not sure if I want my ham salad 'crispy', but.. It's good to plan for the future!)

- Improv a Go Go! I'm still all happy blurry from this. Happy blurry Jill and Butch, happy blurry John, happy blurry Tom (holy crap, Tom!! Awesome!!) and happy blurry us. Many thanks to Tim and Troy.. Wheee! I'm caught in perma-smile.

Today I rake. (Tomorrow I vote and hold my breath.) I've realized that the purpose of this blog entry may be just to expound upon the merits of mayonaisse-based salads. No matter!!

Onward.

No comments: