Monday, November 17, 2008

Morning Hairs...

Stole the remnants of a rostisserie chicken from a certain person's apartment, and now boiling its bones. Bwah! The house is filling with chickeny-garlicly goodness. It may not be soup, but it'll be stock, and that's exciting.

- Figured out how to cut my bangs yesterday. My sister showed me months ago, and finally got brave enough to do it. So pleased with the result, I kept cutting. In fact, I feel like doing more now. Moderation!

- Lovely youth (yut) rehearsal. Any day I don't feel like coming in, usually ends up fine and awesome. Yea to Nels for playin' ping-pong coaching-styles -- good stuff!

- Speaking of ping pong, damn you Josh Eakright!! Man of 1,000 game-related puns. I'm speechless (although thankful my brain worked just enough to lob him a badmitton reference). Well played, sir!

- Thanks to Butch & Tim & Josh & Troy & Nels... More birds! More neck snappings! More bombs in butts! Of course Tim had an amigo.. Of course Troy was a flamingo! Nels was a judge! Butch was a horrible-wonderful dad! Josh took a bomb out of my butt... Giddy with delight, I tell you!

- Oh Green Mill, your siren call of cheap grain belt and good company.. That was aces fun.

- I got a "Dictaters" calendar!!! Please go to dictaters.com (I'll put the actually link in an upcoming blog) Damn funny! Thank you, James and Andy!! :)

And now Monday. I have an impressive amount of stuff to do. Need to hit that. And so I shall.

Socially Akward at the Beat tonight! 8 pm! $3! More comedy! More!

(I kinda wanna go to IKEA...)

Onward.

No comments: