Monday, November 10, 2008

Three days.. three days..!

Seeing if I can write a blog without the pressure of being late for work.. chances are.. non.

- A lovely weekend! Got to see Closing Night at the Workshop. I love that we can all recognize each other by our laughs. That's a pretty sweet thing.

- Late night Mystery Cafe gig. Nice thing: they fed us. How cool is that?

- Wake up Sunday to "what day is it??" thoughts. Indeed. I was blurry.

- Attempted to run around the Lake. My cheeks got very red, my eyes watered and my nose whimpered. The rest of my body followed suit. That was not as successful as one would have liked.

- Davey visited!!! OHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! BNI youth and onto..

- Improv a Go Go! W00t! Hellendrung, Scott & Assoc. were up again... YEAAA!!! Troy wears a dress from Target damn well. Happy birthday, Tim!!!! :)

Well, yes.. that was the weekend. It was very lovely, and actually very rejuvenating - - a blur of 'go do stuff' tempered by lovely meals and relaxing. (also tempered by Neuske's Braunschweiger. Otherwise known as "liver sausage". It's the stuff you wake up secretly in the middle of the night to eat, and then stink afterwards. It's been a weekend of pickled beets, pickled herring and liver sausage. I'm your 90 year old grandma. Nice to meetcha.)

We're up at the Beat Coffee House (28th & Hennepin) tonight.. 8 p.m. show! Myself, Katie M., James M., Dan J., and possibly Dave Kapp... Excitement! Delicious excitement!

Jen, go do stuff..

Onward.

No comments: