Saturday, July 12, 2008

It's weird only if you choose it to be so...

Posted my first 'rental/roomie' ad on Criagslist... My goodness, that feels weird, but necessary. Like going to the gynecologist.

(This is true on so many levels..)

Late night Six Ring last night was actually lovely, and partially delirious--nothing like some 1 a.m. Improv after a full's day of work. They did awesome though! :)

Happily ran around the lake (of the Isles) this morning -- it was lovely--and purchased lemonade from possibly the cutest, most well-designed lemonade stand -- ever! Adorable and so... everything you'd want your design-wise lemonade stand to be. Bright colors, hip stencils. My cardboard box and paper sign model was blown out of the water. The kid was pretty cute too.

Tonight, I hope to eat well, play happily, and see good peeps -- what's a good housewarming gift??? (Brillo pads? Bleach? The Home Depot gift card that I wish I could afford... Someday...)

(Good news!! My long dead laptop decided to turn on! I hope it makes a habit of this!!! 'Wanted to make some zombie or christ reference to my laptop, but I shall not! I shall just be grateful for what time it has with me... That sounds a trifle fatalistic, but that's ok!)

Onward.

No comments: