Monday, July 14, 2008

Iz so kleen!

Yes and yea! Back yard hassled with! First floor floors washed or swept! Dusting attempted! Front porch un-white trashed! Feelin' better and less shamed. Huzzah.

Except that I've lost the garbage bags. This seems like a wholly improbable thing to do, but there you go.

24 hour Improv Festival completed! I hope that Josh K. didn't break something by consuming that much Red Bull. I got to play with Stagecoach, Team Negate (teee!), Adorable, & Vaudeville... 'Played pianer for Larnyx, which is always delightful... Davie & I had a set that felt really good (awww, why's he gotta go? But I'm so proud of him for doing so..) and Adorable went 40 minutes. Not that we were doing groundbreaking stuff, but we could have happily gone for another 20, happy & deliriously zombie and glass-vagina-breaking our way....

Shower,a drop off at ARC's, and a after-school special trip to the Library... Wish me luck.

Oh! Reading Daniel Pink's "A Whole New Mind" -- It's fabulous (Hopefully I got the title right).. Might be a must read.

Anything else? Happy pretty summer day. I hope it's treating you well...

Onward.

No comments: