Thursday, July 10, 2008

Well, and then there's that...


What will make this blog more exciting? How about a picture of a cute dog/teddy/thingie... adorable!

Yesterday was a unexciting blur of 'lil bits of work, 'lil bits of talk, and a lovely rehearsal involving two of my favorite people and the Green Mill. Yes, it may not technically qualify as "rehearsal", but it was necessary and the first step to real rehearsals. I'm excited. :)

I ran around Lake of the Isles, and found that I no longer have the urge to tell the lake to suck it. Awesome. Perhaps Lake of the Isles and I can now live in peace - - it remains to be seen.

I had requested a weird work schedule today, as I thought my morning would be chock a block with activity. Alas, that activity got taken away, and I spent the morning feeling like a... bad kid. That was a little silly. However, I meditated by means of sewing cute red cordouroy "draft stops" (I'm so ready for winter) and my first stuffed animal. It's a mouse. If it comes out, please expect pictures. Domestication of self nearing completion.

So, this weekend is the 24 Hour Improv Marathon at the Brave New Workshop!!! Come see me, if y'wanna...!!! It's for a great cause!! Check out www.bravenewworkshop.com for additional details. But come see moi at:

12:35 a.m. Sunday morning/Saturday night - Vaudeville with a Pig (Dave Jennings & Me)

1:10 a.m. Sunday morning/Saturday night - Stagecoach (The Six Ring Circus coaches unite!)

1:15 p.m. Sunday afternoon - THE GROUP THAT IS YET TO BE NAMED. (but Jim Robinson will be involved - - need there be more said? Beth Aylmer, Kelly Kohlbacher and more!)

8 p.m. Sunday night - Adorable!!! (Butch n' Josh n' me)

I will be raising $$ for this...

Onward.

No comments: