Thursday, July 31, 2008

Things I knew but 'am relearning: Part 184

Gaaack!!! So tired! So dazed! So.. ehhhhhh! My own fault... kinda..

Things I learned:

- When you want to go home, go the heck home. Edit the scene. It's others' choice if they stay - - don't feel you have to. Just go!

- Repeat the above message about 900 times.

I'm tired and worn out. Today, however, should be fun of good stuff - - if I can pull myself together, and start talking and focusing like a regular human being. I don't feel like a regular human being. I feel a tired and grumpy pufferfish - - all prickly and cynical (as I'm sure all pufferfish are).

I'll get over it, I swear.

But first I have to load a "Wheel of the Future" into my upright bass-filled Kia. Yeah. This is questionable.

Heyy!!! Come see Mike Fotis's show TONIGHT at the Theater Garage, starting at 7 p.m.. It's Fringe! Happy Fringing all!! (does it feel like Fringe? Not to me, said the pufferfish.. but it will, hopefully..)

No comments: