Friday, August 08, 2008

Ain't this stuff pretty? Wouldn't any of our lives be a tad more sassified with any of products offered? (Especially the kidney purse?) So pretty!

It's a day at the museum, filled with little kids and their weekend-desiring parents.

It's just sort of a blur of work and work until Saturday. (I really want Saturday to get here) Bingo show, after working at the Museum, last night went lovely and fine (except for nearly chipping Mark Sweeney's tooth - - that was dumb)

Things to do:

- Find a comedic monologue and practice 8 bars of an up beat song. (errrrgh)

- Update actorly things in general (I'm on it!)

- Feel good about practicing piano (w00t!)

- Feel good about eating oatmeal and/or making fried rice for lunch (delicious...)

- Water my plants (I just feel kinda crappy about that.. sorry lovely plants.. arrghh)

- Feel good about running around Lake of the Isles this morning (thank you, morning.. yea!)

- Not forget my bass tomorrow. Speaking of..

The last Fringe-centered performance of "An Intimate Evening with Mike Fotis: Part 2" is tomorrow! 2:30 p.m.! Theater Garage! Come early! Mike is awesome and the show is hilarious! Support the funny! (You will be pleased you did..)

Jen, why are you practicing piano?

Opening NEXT WEEK! "The Bible: The Complete Word of God (abridged)" at the Lowry Theater in St. Paul! I'm playing piano for it (but I guess they gave me some lines..) I promise it will be milk-snortingly funny. Why? Because Eric Webster is funny.. and Paul Reyburn is funny.. and I would follow E.J. Subkoviak off of a funny cliff. He's lovely. Please come see... (there's a bar...)

Please see here for more details.

This was more pluggish than I intended. I swear I had snappy witticisms to attempt. They've gone away. Perhaps later. A blog of actual entertainment.. ... yes.

Onward.

No comments: