Thursday, August 07, 2008

Kitty drama

My roommate's cat is tenatively dabbling in "downstairs". The sound of an uncomfortable cat is just disturbing.

I think my lifecoach broke up with me. It's not exactly true (it was mutual...), but.. she basically said "You're doing good" and I said, "Can we check back in in an month?" and then I made dinner. We'd been together for almost a year, and like any committed relationship, I'm a different person because of my time with her.. ;) It really did feel like a break up, ... A quasi-professional, contented break-up. (I started with Tina a couple months after my dad passed away.. I would totally recommend the experience. Does saying the word "lifecoach" instantly suck away any street cred you might have had? Maybe. Was it incredibly helpful? Yesyesyes.)

Lake of the Isles and I are getting along really really well. It was so lovely and cool last night, and I totally got to do a jogging drive by on Sarah G. -- whoop! I was also attempting to jog away a sinus infection-- I hope it worked...

And then to Hetzel's for a going away shindig... Holy crap, that was nice. *grin* There were a couple of very clear moments when the boys were talking about boy things and the girls were talking about girl things, and we were just happy and comfortable and don't we play nice together? ('Realizing...I think I've known Dan for about 8? 9? years.. What a strange thought..) Have an amazing & safe trip-- see u soon!

Dan goes to CA and Nick comes back to Mpls!! Crazy? Crazy. But good. :)

Onward? Onward. (Saturday!)

No comments: