Friday, August 29, 2008

Will this go through?

My very important blog about call backs and boner jokes didn't, so we'll try again...

On the Park n' Ride to the Fair... Agh! This is the 'learning to love Minnesotans' humanity' portion of the Fair experience. All this learning will soon be soothed by the company of two damn fine gentlemen. Huzzah!

I am truly getting old and grumpy. I am one poorly-blacked-out Six Ring set away snapping. People are yelling on the bus-I wish to glower at them. I am horrible!

However, last night was NOT horrible. I have no reason to complain--damn lucky. (oooh.. Horses!) I enjoyed Vaudeville's set so much... I enjoyed everyone else's set -- so much fun! Damn!

Onto the Mill, where I became familiar with more gin than I was expecting (but doing Ohhkay this morning -- very lucky.) Got to hang with PIC.. :) Happy.

Tomorrow I leave for somewhere I've never been--CANADA. I will let you know how Canada's doing. I'm assuming okay.

No comments: