Friday, August 15, 2008

I'm just tuckered...

Yes, I am. But - - This week has been survived! I don't know if I achieved all goals, but the bigs ones (as far as I can tell) got did...

a) Opened "The Bible: The Complete Word of God (Abridged)". It's funny!!! Please come check it out!!! (I play piano for it.. and that is fun.. although, not necessarily funny. The rest of the boys - - funny.)

b) Finished up a week of teaching. So very lucky. It went really fast, which amazes me.

c) Had my passport picture taken

d) Ran around the lake at least once

The rest is kind of middly stuff (plumber seemed to have done a good job, the car needs brakes on Monday, I'm still doing game shows about jedis, the gals at the 5th Street Starbucks in St. Paul and me are now buds...) Now, some heavy make up sleep would be sweet.

Six Ring auditions on Tuesday. I'm seeing squirrels start to hide their love (nuts) away. Leaves are starting to fall (they're still green, but still..) from the trees. Kids can count the number of weeks until school starts. Damn. Whatta summer. We actually had one. I know we have more of it, but... you can feel the change... ...I'm gonna be 33 in about two months... gesus. agh!

Onward.

No comments: