Monday, August 11, 2008

A little sad, a little here...

Super short post!

Yea! Thank you all who came to Mike's Fringe Encore last night! It was great - - and such a lovely way to finish up the run. W00t! Many thanks to Mike for being awesome, and letting me be a part of the show.. :)

Delightfully relaxing Sunday for the most part. I'm a little sad, and a little here, and a little not, and could just give in to making a choice of "feel this way!" or "feel that way!" and I'm not even sure if that choice is even necessary. Ah well..

Damned busy week ahead. Full of hopefully good stuff.

Fringe Party at First Ave was minglelicious. I have found I am no longer good at mingling (as if I was before). Still, nice to see some good people and meet some good people. Awesome. :)

On to teaching and night rehearsal and some more of the same with some Museum throw in tomorrow.

Onward.

1 comment:

josh said...

congratulations on Fringe success! You were great!