Sunday, August 03, 2008

I'm a bad Fringer...

Today I cleaned and mowed and laundried.. And would have had time to see a Fringe show. But I have chosen not to. These, my friends, may be responsible life choices, but these choices also lead to irresponsible Fringing.

* Work. Hi Work. Dear work, I don't want to come to you tomorrow. I grow tired of these 6 day work weeks, even if they're short hours. Ah well...

* Best MN Summer Evening Ever! Boss Dave opened up his wonderful House On a Lake. Partner In Crime and I wondered & wandered our way to way-east-north suburbs, where we were spoiled with burgers, beers, boats, conversation and children. And s'mores. And children making s'mores. All topped off by a sunset, loons, and said lake. PIC threw at least one child into said lake. I spit at some bluegills (I'm still not sure why). We saw jupiter in the sky, Drew saw a shooting star. It -- was wonderful.

* PIC and I drove to Sonics afterwards, which was surreal - as Sonics has a 'holding area' for the drive thru overflow - and heartbreaking - as they did not have the fried Mac-n-Cheese bites we desired. However, their chili-cheese-tater-tots are as horrible and wonderful as they sound.

* Back to PICs for gin with citrus.

It was a true summer night! We appreciated MN the way it wants to be appreciated (which is very very rare for me) and I am appreciating PIC muchly, because he's also the best of BFFs.

* I'm off to do a Bingo show. Didn't that close three months ago? Um. Yes. But...

* 8:30! Tonight! Theatre Garage! Fotis funny!! Pls come see (and don't let me forget to pack my bass pls..)

Onward.

1 comment:

Michael said...

If it makes you feel better, I had a whole line up of shows to see on Saturday night -- instead, I went home at 6:30 and slept until 9. I could have done my laundry or dishes or cleaned, but alas, I was feeling lazy and couldn't deal with traveling to the U for what I wanted... Boo hiss, I know. Oh well!