Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Oh man, I'm a girl...

Woke up to read my friend Professor Joe's blog this morning (link to follow), which was mostly about giving birth and pending fatherhood, and here I am, all giggles and smiles. Joe writes very funny blogs on a daily basis. Why am I mentioning his blog, finally, now? Becuz I'm a girl.

- My dog needs a serious haircut. He's reverted back to the catepillar/pupa stage of Pickles--if allowed to continue, he will not grow into a butterfly, but rather Bob Marley. Although rastafarian puppies and adorable (and sometimes, oddly chill), this will not be Pickles' fate--he needs to see (and rastapuppy can't).

-I went to the eye doctor yesterday, who told me that I have a slight stigmatism and that I don't need glasses. Success! (I used to wear them for night driving, etc.) If anyone wants a coupon to VisionWorld, lemme know.

- Peanut butter cookies of yesterday were... meh. Try again.

- The museum closes down on Thurs. I know I shouldn't look forward to the RNC, but... Yea time off! Thanks, Republica! (what if the RNC was only made up of the band Republica? Would people still avoid St. Paul?)

- Bible show is done. I think we were successful! The last audience was truly adorable (lovely peeps I haven't seen since ushertaining at the Saints asked me if HaikuThunder had been retired... Ohhhhh... And I want to be adopted by Darius and Annette.)

-There was stuff that seemed mentionable yesterday, but now doesn't. Got to see Davey, Taj and a new crop of teen improvisers yesterday, which was damned good.

- I love cool sunny mornings. Can we please keep these?

- Six Ring and a callback tonight. Wish us all luck.

Onward.

1 comment:

Joe Ferrari! said...

Thanks for the "shout out" in the blog. I'm certain the missives will only become more baby-heavy as the impending arrival draws closer. Egads.
As for the peanut butter cookies: I think you pass judgment too easily. You had better let me try them before you consider them "meh."