Thursday, August 14, 2008

Land of 12 Hour Days

It's not so uncommon of a thing, the 12 hour day. When four of it is spent teaching (i.e. hopping up & down), it wears me out a bit more. I'm also very glad that shows at the Museum are generally 10 minutes long. (some awesome audiences the last couple of days!! So happy! :) )

Roommate is back from a crazily dramatic trip to FL. She asked her boyfriend to snake my slow draining tub, and 'has made it worse i.e. there's standing muddy sledge in the tub, and the 2nd floor smells like Draino. I'm gonna try and get a plumber for Monday. I'm not mad (the action was not malicious), just... unsurprised. Lesson 235a) trust your gut, no matter how convenient a free 'snaking' sounds. B) Do It Yourself means exactly that -- YOURSELF. Not Do It Fred or Do It Marcy.. I desire no one else to touch anything in my house (home improvement wise) unless they're a professional or a trusted friend or both. (I can touch stuff, but its mine to screw up..)

Hey! You know what opens tonight?! The Bible: The Complete Word of God (abridged). My goodness, what a funny show! What talented funny actors! I hope the piano player knows what she's doing (I'm feelin' pretty good). Come see, come see--It's two weekends only, Thurs. - Sun. (Actors Theater of Minnesota at the Lowry Theatre in St. Paul.)

Onward.

No comments: