Monday, February 09, 2009

Destroyed by beef.
















Otherwise known as, You're killin' me, Smalls...

A fairly lax Sunday. Yea for fun!

- Walked on Lake of the Isles, just like everyone else in Kenwood. (I don't live in Kenwood, but I can pretend)

- Youth rehearsal! W00t!

- Extra Six Ring rehearsal! W00t again!

- Three members of my team wanted to go to Matt's (they'd never been! excitement!). And so, four jucy lucy's and three premiums were ordered. We watched the Grammy's and made smarta$$ comments. It was absolutely lovely.

My tummy is still trying to figure out what to do with this large mound of beef, dairy and starch I have stuffed into it. Combine that with watching a Bonnie Tyler video on the youtube and starting Fables: my dreams were dark last night.

Lesson 329: Be careful what you mix.

Onward.

P.S. God, the 80s were weird. I listened to an interview with James Bobin of Flight of the Conchords, and he mentioned how he and the boys were watching terrible wonderful videos. Hence the Bonnie Tyler research. What else...

"Tarzan Boy" by Baltimora - One of my favorite songs of the decade. And the video is this. I had no idea.

"Head Over Heels"
, the Go Gos - Dear lord, they were adorable. I love the drummers outfit. (This explains a great deal of how I am dressed for certain school pictures.)

What next? Tears for Fears? Men Without Hats? What completely unnecessary things might be posted? I need some sort of 2009 chaser.

Dear Matt and Kim, thank you for being adorable.



Truly onward.

1 comment:

Tara said...

Total Eclipse was a totally weird song anyway, but that video creeped me out.

I also happen to remember that it was on the radio the first night we slept in our new house, the one you remember me living in in SC. :) The things we remember...