Monday, February 02, 2009

The scratchiest dog in existence...


Welcome to boring blog #345: It's Monday and sunny.

How to dope a puppy dog's ears:
a) Don't call him to you before you do it, if you ever want your dog to come to you again! Dog's remember that s#!t. Keep the sound of your voice happily calling their name equated to happy thoughts.

b) Make sure he's under 12 pounds, so you can pick him up when he realizes what's going on. If he over 12 pounds, you may have to take to simply laying on him when attempting to dope his ears. Poor doggie.

c) Give him a delicious treat afterwards.

d) Give the cat a kitty treat, just for being chill.

Sunday was lovely. I feel much much better, thank you.
a) Attempted a walk/run around Lake of the Isles. Watched all of the Loppet-ers, loppet-ing.

b) Made my way to BNI youth, and found that my natural emotional pH had suddenly skyrocketed. Whoa! Thank you exercise, thank you massive intake of Vitamin D & sunshine.

c) I watched the Superbowl. I don't usually do this.

c.1) HALF TIME WAS AWESOME!! Bruce Springsteen was goofy and awesome (as was his crotch.. de-friggin'-lightful.) As the Boss told me, I stepped back from the guacamole dip, and I put those chicken fingers down. *sigh* The whole thing was terribly satisfactory.

c.2) Puppybowl was also satisfactory. (Please see above beagle) Despite the ref. And the tired-sounding color commentary. Did not the directors nor the actors realize how much fun they could be having? Alas..

c.3) It was a crazy end to the game. (err... Superbowl. Not Puppybowl) I have no emotional ties to either of the teams, but was kind of rooting for the Cardinals. (I agree with Jill - - didn't they used to be a baseball team??) If only 'cuz the Steelers started doing .. um.. mean things.. like punch another player. Seriously, Harrison. I don't care how amazing of a play you made. Your other behavior was gross. Should have been booted from the game. J-a$$.

c.4) And THAT is how a girl (with limited football watching experience) watches the Superbowl. (mean equals bad!)

c.3) Any Star Trek trailer without Simon Pegg (Scottie!), Karl Urban (McCoy!), or John Cho (Sulu!) may be of no worth to me.

Today, I run some errands, buy some milk, and start working on the big room. That's my plan for February. Work on the big room.

Onward.

No comments: