Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I'm just on that edge of really really tired..

.. It's been really really lovely though..

Ka-Baam!! rehearsal and hangin' out and Venture Bros. (my god, the show will never grow tired for me) thus begins the week of early teaching. I can start to feel it when I've woken up one too many times before 8 a.m.. It's totally wimpy of me, but I'm in slow decline. Must make it to Thursday!! Coffee, bakery items, and eating unhealthily sound really good right now.

I also need a bang trim.

Things that may be dumb, but are also awesome:

- Calling a sheet of jazz music a chart. But, that's what we call it. Makes me feel all lingo-fied and possibly legitimate - - and, it's just damned fun to say.

- Cat stories. Cat stories are generally awesome by themselves. But hearing them from Tom and Hilde takes them wayyyy over to the awesome side. (Plus, Hilde made Pear Ginger pie! Very lucky.. :) )

- Herkimer's Zola Mac. Actually, there may be nothing dumb about this excepting it's lack of nutrition and abundance of awesome. Met dear friend Harry at Herkimer's, and gorgonzola, noodles, ham, conversation and beer were devoured. Awesome.

- More Venture Bros. and hanging out. Actually, this was all awesome too.

- Sunshine-driven happy mood. Sorry, perhaps it's time to fully admit that I am often solar powered. Man, it helps.

- Attempting to inject middle schools students from Edina with energy before 9 a.m.. This may fall more to the dumb side. Bed was hard to leave. Teenagers were all cross armed. Woof.

- Having Six Ring rehearsal at my house tonight.. I don't actually know where will fall yet, but hopefully it will land square in the middle, and just be fun.

I'm happy. I'm just so.. tired. Poor me.

Onward.

1 comment:

josh said...

"Bang trim" sounds so delightfully dirty.