Friday, May 02, 2008

Blogs with pictures are more fun...

More pictures of the cat as he tends to stand stiller (is that even a phrase?) than the dog.

Yoga was awesome, as was the impulse trip to Lunds, where $20 worth of impulse was purchased, which did not include what I originally came in there for, as it was forgotten. (the TSA totally took my toothpaste) .

Back to work-work today. Last weekend of the touring exhibit from the National Memorial Holocaust Museum, which means last weekend of the 'nazi' play. I actually kinda like the piece, and, 'am convinced that its a very important part of the exhibit -- a necessary one even. Go us. :) I hope I don't suck it up this weekend.

'Speaking of, if you have any urge to watch some improv in Brooklyn Park (Center?), I guess the Mystery Cafe show this weekend are public. Aha! But there's also brilliant things like Punch Out & the BNW mainstage.. Much joy to go around.

Time to check my bank account balance. Hey look -- it's MF'in May already. The year is almost half done!! I'm not being a pessimist, it's just... Wow.

Onward.

No comments: