Monday, May 12, 2008

It may not look like much...

...but it looks pretty good to me.

I have yarded. It's kind of slip shod, but mother nature has a way of taking down the perfection sought after by man, so I figure slip shod is pretty good. Right? Right. ... (this is my justification of 'i don't quite know what i'm doing')

The animals were out there with me for most of the time and I talked with two neighbors; yard work = one form of social glue.

I made the mistake last night of stepping on a scale. I tend to avoid them. Scale told me I was doing pretty good -- yea me. Now, however, I get to obsess just a little. Ridiculous.

Off to St.Paul to a dear friend who's gone thru some stuff. If I don't have to teach tonight, I might just plant a veggie garden. W00t!

Onward.

1 comment:

Tara said...

Very pretty and green! Good gardening. We planted some stuff this weekend, too. Wasn't it nice to have more than 10 minutes of sunshine?