Sunday, May 04, 2008

Done with the eugenics show.. Possibly...

'

Did my (possibly -- who knows with SMM) last eugenics show with mister Malos yesterday. We got the kindest, longest applause for our 3pm show (longest for museum theater) -- we did good.

Onto a show about liquid N, and then onto a Target run. 'Getting my tax refund (actually getting my taxes done!!!) has tricked my brain into a $$ mode. It'll stop, but it was fun to peruse and contemplate purchases.

Then to Mystery Cafe, where I learned that I have a hard time communicating thing that concern me.. Good lord. Needless to say, I need to work on that. A good show, and they let me zoom ealy (yea!!).

Now, a drop off to the aiport, home to mow the lawn??!!, and kids and Improv a Go Go, to play pianer. 'Hope it goes well...

Onward.

No comments: