Thursday, May 29, 2008

Put up or hush...

There are things I need to get done. However, I can't seem to step away from this computer. Blurggghhh...

- Man, I hate the way certain mornings make me feel. Stupid mornings!

- Babysat three amazing, wonderful and whipsmart sisters last night. They, individually and as a group, amaze me. However, they sensed my like of all of them, and used this power to their advantage. Arrrrgh! I am a killer diller playmate, a pretty-good-mom-playground-substitute and, especially around bedtime, a crappy authoritarian. It was so close to working! So close!

- Experiencing post-vacation downers. Damn, AZ was nice.

- However, tonight is supposedly yoga and lava cake and good company, and I can't complain about that.

- My roomie may move out come July. Poo. This makes me sad. According to spreadsheets, I should be able to afford stuff for July. Hrm. It hasn't worked yet, but... you'd think the spreadsheets wouldn't lie. But they do. I will probably again look to Craigslist, but... should I just rent the whole house? (that doesn't make much sense)... but.. this is me just putting stuff off.

- I'm actually dreading this summer, which is so lame. This summer holds some unknowns and new situations, and man, is it easy to dread what you don't know. And what you worry about that might not work. Please see above title of blog. That's gonna be my mantra if I get caught in my head. Put up or shut up. Just do it. Stop worrying. Yearrghh!

Onward.

No comments: