Wednesday, May 21, 2008

They prolly looked better (or crappier) on the shelf

Big trip a'comin'! Pair of Walgreens crappy aviators purchased. I take them so far away from any semblance of what might have been cool, it's embarassing.

- My hiking boots are pretty, but I'm not sure if they actually fit me.

- Nano-forum today. It was fine. Doing a forum is almost as exhausting as doing a show, but less fun. Forum = cool. My part of the Forum = a tad exhausting.

- Boss Dave got Cosettas!!! After 3 hours, their salad becomes blue cheese & lettuce soup. Pls do not waste that blue cheese & lettuce soup. (the croutons become noodles!)

- Six Ring Circus was a hoot last night. That's right, I said it, a hoot. The Mill afterwards was damn fine too. A really lovely evening... :)

- argh. Time to either sleep or pack.

Onward.

No comments: