Monday, May 05, 2008

He only stands still when he wants food....

Blogging pictures of the animals is a bit redunk.

Sunday was lovely! I cleaned out my car! Today, I hope to fill it with mulch and garden bits... my day off became a day on rather quickly, but that's okay. Hoping the girls I'm babysitting for a couple of hours will want to go outside for a bit, hoping that Microcenter will have a sweet and cheap back-up hard drive, hoping Como HS will be awesome (that should be a blast), and finally, hoping to mow lawn/attempt jogging before improv class. Day on.

Improv a gogo was rockin'. IFSGWIS let me play with them, and Musical Pubesical made their debut. :) Green Mill afterwards was just sort of an affirmation -- a good night!

Nothing more to blab about... except that, now that May is underway, June is going to come screaming around the corner. June involves a trip to Norfolk NE, which makes me laugh.. I hope we can stop by my mom's place, and she can feed us en route... June also involves a trip to San Fran, which makes me squirmy with yeaa! But first, let's get thru May first.

Onward.

No comments: