Thursday, May 01, 2008

Lazy day...

Attempts to work on the yard/do laundry/memorize lines have all slipped away, ending up on the bed, surrounded by fuzzy animals and the mp3 player on shuffle. I missed these guys (everytime Sebastian breathes, he grabs onto my arm just a little)

Last day in Denver went smoothly.. 8 am tech... Afterwards, Steph took a nap, and I wandered down to the LoDo district.. 'hidden there was a sweet place called "the Market", where a russian guy & a blonde girl sold me a single blintz. It was eaten in the sun, and with raspberry preserves. Awesome.

We performed at noon & it went good. Happy. Nice compliments from other Museum Theater peeps. Some bustling, some checking out, and then to lunch on the 16th Street ped mall. My phone told me there was an earlier flight home. Reality dished us up our flight, a hour delayed. ... That's okay.. home safe... Got to relax a little before going home, and that made me very happy.

Onward to rehearsal with Josh & Ellie, and onto Yoga. It's supposedly Thursday -- my sister and her husband show up tomorrow! Yea!

Tomorrow is Friday, and I think that's ok.

Onward.

1 comment:

Tara said...

If you're interested in more cuteness in the form of fluffy little kitties let me know. I have three brand spankin' new ones out in my mud room. :) Cuteness in the palm of your hand let me tell you!

On an aside, when the Star Wars stuff hits the science museum I'll be bringing up the troops for sure. My 7 year old is IN LOVE with the old Star Wars! So much so that he and some friends are planning an intergalactic battle that will be in the planning stages until they're in seventh grade. Then comes the big battle. They're in second grade now, so I'm thinking with 5 more years of planning they'll have a rockin' good battle!