Thursday, April 17, 2008

back tired, eyes tired, belly hungry...

How long does it take rice to cook? About four hours, when the "curry" you've made went together in about five minutes. The two-week-ish old tofu that I threw in sort of disintegrated... I'm not sure whether to be worried or not... aha! The rice cooker has popped!! Moment, please... Curried tofu & mushrooms with chili paste on rice. Happy.

'Went out last night, which was incredibly wonderful. Yea for birthdays which are not mine.. ;) I wore high-heels. I have only one pair of high heels that I can actually wear as real shoes. I can walk in them successfully and comfortably, which means I walk head up, boobs out, and with a swagger. Which is what they're designed to do. They make me feel like, just maybe, I work at Macy's. They also make me feel a bit on edge - - I'm not successful enough to wear these shoes. I should carry cash in my wallet, wearing these shoes. I could be mugged, wearing these shoes. (who ya gonna mug? The gal in the chuck taylors - who can run, balance, and have traction - or the gal in the heels, who just might be leasing a white Jetta?)

So, I guess I'm doing a show Friday and Saturday. It's always funny going back to a scripted show after a week. Bwaha! Full day at the Museum today - - my fuel is Target trail mix.

My new shiny roomie moves in this weekend. Yeaa! Someone to see all my strangeness, and put up with it hopefully, and vice versa. In a week and two days, my boss and I zoom to Denver CO (a place I have never been), to try and convince other museum professionals that plays about things too tiny to see are gooood.

I am having Fruity Pebbles for dessert. Fruity Pebbles are oddly beautiful. Like someone dehydrated a circus. Pixelated dried circus - that's Fruity Pebbles.

There is organized Yoga tonight!!! I am sore and stiff (Microsoft Word, a program I usually have a fine relationship with, made sure of that), and this should be an interesting class. owowowow... Hopefully. :)

Onward.

No comments: