Thursday, April 10, 2008

I'm pretending I live in Prague...

Somehow, that makes this stark and snarkness all much more artistic... I am drinking my french roast coffee, after finishing up a meal of huevos rancheros, followed by a dessert of peanut butter and jelly triscuits, just like they do in Prague all the time. I will contemplate the trap that the world is for man, and perceive that is only really escape is death. I will realize that I'm thinking something fairly Buddhist, and take it all back, and contemplate how my coffee is a grey mush brown, and how the wind whips against the house like a dying old man... I don't even know what that means. But people in Prague do!

There. Better.

Dinner at home was honestly so nice. Now it's back into the grey and smucking cold, to our final dress rehearsal. Whoop!

Onward.

No comments: