Monday, April 14, 2008

sleepy.. why blog.. becuzzzzz...

Friday Saturday Sunday whiz-banged by.

- Even though Vaudeville with a Pig did not win Punch Out, we still got to play with Tim Hellendrung, opening up for the BNW mainstage. It was lovely and short.. Fun was had. :)

- Sunday! Sleeping in... followed by - - DIM SUM!! I love me some dim sum. Good company, got to meet Pat's mom, and plates and plates of "what the hell is that?" food. Delicious!

- This is when my nose started to run. I am now allergic to spring. dammit. I never had allergies as a kid (that I remember), and now, my histamines (sp?) are in overcharge.

- I found I was carrying a soft bandana/hankerchief. It was all I had. I am now an old farmer. As questionable as I've always thought hankerchiefs to be, it worked incredibly well. ewww.. and ..yeaa!

- Visited an estate sale. I am now the proud owner of a kick ass Osterizer (it's beautiful and wants to grind things into powder) for $3, and a sparkly plastic deer for $1. And a tiny little dishwasher.

- ..taxes.

- Got to see Live Action Set's "The Piano Tuner" - - I was eeeh about going.. but it was absolutely lovely. The acting was uniformly beautiful (I love the gentleman who played the father.. and everyone else), the story was melancholy, the threats were hidden but real, the music was lovely, the ending was sad. They tell simple stories in a way that's so complicated, but yet comes off as effortless. Sad.. edges of this poor reality fraying around these lovely desperate characters. Beautifully done. So glad I went. (It would be a bear to remount, but I hope they do)

- Ridiculously good staging. I think my mom would have loved it too.

- Absolutely lovely evening followed. :) Thank you!

- (and saw my first 1.5 minutes of Rock of Love... Aghhhhhh!)

Very very lucky. Lovely Sunday.

And then.. after sleep...
- exercise
- wake up when the animals wake me up
- complete things that need to be completed by 6 p.m.
- be dressed by 12noon
- go be terrorized on film in the dark

Wish me luck in the Things That Need To Get Done.

Onward.

No comments: