Friday, April 11, 2008

It's nice to see...

- I shouldn't try to use big words, unless I know how to spell them.

- oy, this morning was questionable... But it all worked out.. I'm letting things go.

- I generally don't spend this much time at the Museum.. Microcosms (I'm just going to use that word, big and poorly spelled though it is) abound. Watching heards of people come in and out. It feels like it should all be sped up and accompanied by Phillip Glass.

- doing 5 'Value of Life' shows today.. Good lord. The director, wonderful and kind, showed up and made us unjustifyingly nervous.

- Last night's dream took place in a weird, twisted, muddy version of 'Iowa that isn't' and involved being made fun of by crazy christians (but then I got them back!) and walking through a muddy yard, around multiple cardboard veal huts, in which were full grown cows (curled upon themselves) and something that looked like a cross between a baby vulture and a shaved goat. I was trying to get to my mom, who was in this small farm-ish house, that was also a restaurant.

- so.. Those zenprov pod casts.. They're pretty good (i.e. I, too, am on the bandwagon.. Soon, the BNW will be filled with buddhists)

- Have a fine and happy weekend!

- Onward.

No comments: