Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I just..

Got kinda mobbed by a group from a group home for physically challenged folks. The group leader, instead of asking if they could have my seat, strangely passive-aggressively, surrounded me with the group (who were fine-- it was just that I was a single person, alone, and got surrounded unexpectedly by a group of strangers) and stood. I asked if they wanted my chair. She said, "if you're done..".

People. Seriously. It feels like I got weirdly bullied. My chair was obviously wanted, why didn't she just ask me? Instead, it was like she was some strange puppet master.. moving her group to surround things she wants.. (cheesecake.. cars... possible presidential nominations)

I'm now sitting 50 feet away, in one of 20 empty seats in the lobby. which would have fit her group fine. WEIRD.

Powerfully played, weird puppet master group home lady. You now have the comfy seats with the view of the river. Please use your powers for good.

Onward.

No comments: