Monday, April 14, 2008

well.. um...

I woke up with the animals this morning, simply bent on starting and finishing my taxes. I worried that I may need to skip Six Ring tomorrow. I've fussed over this process (in my mind) for the last.. 12 months.

I started around 7:30 a.m.

I stopped when Pogi came over to look at the house.

I finished around 1:30 p.m.

They're done. No shrieking bats. No sirens. No government men busting down my door.

Just me in dirty clothes, wondering what should happen next.

In a slow thoughtless haze, I then proceeded to almost finish painting the bedroom, another process that I've dreaded in my mind, just to prove it can be done.

Huh. Is this how you get things done? I know I've struggled over stuff before (2006 taxes being a prime example..) but.. I shan't complain.

Watched "Eagle vs. Shark" while attempting "exercise" (the really really slow running may have to start soon). Is New Zealand realllly like that? All thrift store clothes and awkwardness? It was a fine movie, and mediocre enough to make me want to make a Mpls version of it (nobody take my idea.. ;) ). Some sweet funny lines, and I still love how they say "yes". (yeys)

Harry picks me up in 20 minutes to drive to FOREST LAKE.. where i will wear PAJAMAS!!.. and be a heavily breathing victim... wish me luck!

The cat is totally blissful on the porch.

Onward.

No comments: