Monday, April 07, 2008

Well, yes - - of course it's snowing...

Time to do some stuff before I have to go teach. And then take part in a meeting. And then go to a shoot. Really, not too bad of a day, hopefully, just... it's odd having a teaching thing at 1:45 p.m..

Cocktail party was lovely. I got taught how to make the 'schwa' sound in French. Aha! Met people from far away lands, and was shown pictures of the French Foreign Minister's new incredibly beautiful wife. She is new and INCREDIBLY beautiful.

Drinks with Sue were great. The Muddy Pig is a damn fine place, and please have A.J. take care of you. One of the finest bar server peeps around. He only works 3 days a week. He makes damn good money. He knows his whiskeys (whiskys, if you're Canuck). Sue let me blather... it was very very nice.

Almost fell asleep on way home. arrrgh

My mom left me the funniest voicemail message of "The humans are dead... the humans are dead". She got Flight of the Conchords on her Netflix. She likes the music, and finds the characters "incredibly dorky".. but funny. I might have the hippest mom in the world.

Would have slept in, except for the very on-time Centerpoint Energy dude. I actually am starting to get water in my basement already. *sigh* Time to clean and exercise, and digest my egg and tofu breakfast (eggs and tofu! Delish!)

Onward.

No comments: