Wednesday, April 09, 2008


I had told myself that I didn't believe in summer or spring, and that seemed to help me get through the craptastic weather of 07-08. However, it's not ending. The little lie I told myself is going true... ahhh... dammit. I hope we have a nice summer... whenever it comes.

Sometime soon here, I'm gonna need to make some actual decisions about stuff I want. I will try and make these decisions when I'm not down in the doldrums, but rather when I'm all hopped up on perspective. Deal? Deal. Those decisions will then be AWESOME, rather than turd-sucking-esque. Right? Deal.

'Got to sleep in today, which was really really nice. Time to put some clothes on, take the garbage out, and do the things I've been avoiding. Ahhh... adulthood and finances. DO IT!

Then to work, to Hanover MN, to rehearsal, and then hopefully to someplace nice.

Onward.

No comments: